November 29th-December 1st 2017
AMA Conference Center
New York, NY 10019
Whether you are a renowned speaker or a new voice, there is always something that others can learn from you. Now you have an opportunity to go above and beyond any other conference experience and benefit the global testing community. How?
TEACH your skills.
SHARE your story.
SPEAK your mind.
Test Masters Academy invites you to contribute to professional growth of the global testing community by sharing your passion, unique insights, skills and knowledge at ConTEST NYC, the emerging testing conference attracting the brightest minds passionate about quality.
WHAT IS THIS CONFERENCE ABOUT:
We will look at the “testing as we know it” in a novel, creative way.
We will discover NEW ideas, trends, tools, techniques, technologies, roles, and interactions.
We will explore horizons and limits of testing: things that have not been considered testing, and now are.
We will learn from other fields of practice and academic studies that provide additional insights into quality and testing craft.
We will get inspired by the passion of our peers.
ConTEST NYC is a fusion of unique opinions, personalities, skills and ideas. It’s a standout experience and a true adventure for all participants.
- Have you mastered a technique you can teach?
- Do you have a story to share?
- Will you speak your mind about a topic that’s dear to your heart?
- What skills others can learn from you?
- What’s your passion and expertise?
- What’s new, latest, emerging?
- What insights can you share?
- What did you have success with?
- Arguments built on research data or academic studies
- Experiments: let’s explore something together
We want to hear you at ConTEST NYC!
- 30 min talk (allow for Q&A)
- 60 min workshop (allow for debrief)
- 60 min talk embedded with elements of activities or exercises
- Position topic for debate or community discussion
- 15 min blitz talk (allow for Q&A)
- “I offer something else”: suggest your own format or activity
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE CONFERENCE
Test Masters Academy creates an environment where new ideas can emerge and become a subject to professional scrutiny, and new speakers would not be intimidated to take the stage. Engaged participation of all attendees is the core of our conference.
This approach will define the levels of engagement and provide guidelines for the adventurous side of the conference.
We will offer a dedicated space for professional debates and safe space for new voices. You will choose your own level of engagement, and the conference organizers will guarantee your speaking experience to be matching your comfort level through offering skillful facilitation and establishing rules of conduct.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE is END OF DAY FRIDAY JUNE 30th (your timezone)
SPEAKER SELECTION is SUNDAY, JULY 16th
CONFERENCE DATES: November 29th – December 1st 2017
LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan, NYC